Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lately

I can only get my signature to cooperate about half the time.  It is here but then I can't figure out how to start typing in front of it.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Then I just end up deleting it instead.  Oh well.

I have been kind of sparse in posting lately.  I have another blog going on, not just the baby blog.  I am a part of a group of ladies participating in something called "Good Morning Girls."  If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page you will see a logo/link that would take you to the homepage of the place it got started.  Basically I joined up with 8 other women across the US to have our own group.  We check in each day after having our daily Bible reading and quiet time.  It's a way to give accountability and support.  We were originally going to meet up on facebook and check in each day via a facebook group.  But we couldn't keep that private enough so we now have a private blog.  Only members can view it and we take turns posting something each day and everyone else responding via the comments.  It has been fun and a great way to have a mini support group.

So, I've been busy getting that set up and checking in daily.  Also, the baby blog has been the more busy one recently since that's on the forefront of our lives right now and probably will be for a while.  So check in with me over there for sure!

Have a great day!

No comments: