Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

6 Months Old (Serious Photo Bomb!)


In honor of Ruby's 6 month birthday and the upcoming holidays, I made an attempt to get a good shot to use for Christmas cards. :)

 Some photos were better than others.




Things got pretty intense.


 I think these (above and below) may be the best smiles from Katie and Noah. (of course)




And sometimes Mom, Meme, and Grandpa just ask way too much of a person....


I have no idea how we are going to continue with the paper heart tradition.



It's quite difficult to get her to not follow/grab/want the heart.




 The wagon we used was Katie's wagon. Ruby decided she would like to try pulling herself up on it.


 Some sly looks...
and trying to pull herself up!











 The one above totally cracks me up!




She is such a pretty girl, just like her brother and sister.


Ruby has been with us for 6 months! I can't believe it!
She is pulling herself along the floor in an army crawl.  She is babbling a LOT making more intentional sounds.  She has tried avocado (twice), peas (once) and cereal (once) and did not care for them at all.  At the time of eating OR later in the night.
She loves her stacking toy, her brother and sister talking to her and making faces at her, playing with her sippy cup, and watching everything around her.  
We are very thankful that Ruby is in our lives.  This will be a blessed Thanksgiving indeed.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

her eyelashes! ...sooo adorable!! :) LOVE the pics!! :)

Karen said...

Oh.my.goodness! These pictures are adorable/cute/funny/hysterical/priceless!!

Andysbethy said...

hahahahaha!!! Love them, every single one. Ah, parenthood. I love the "sly looks" - I can't believe she is getting old enough to move so much.
Zion likes the first one the best, although he agrees with you that Noah's smile is really great in the one in which Ruby is licking the wagon.
Since I adore your kids, I can't help but love them all (since I am not you, I don't have to be frustrated that none of then are "perfect" for a Christmas card!) However, I am really fond of the third from the last, where Ruby has a crooked smile. She looks so thoughtful!

Becky said...

I love all these pictures. They are REAL. Everytime I look at these I smile.....remembering what was going on at the time. I think that they are priceless!