Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All You Need Is Love (continued)

We are home from our wonderful trip to Disney World, and I am attempting to get caught up on life. It seemed like a great idea to get everything done and ready for Christmas before we left and be home in time to just "enjoy" the holidays, but it hasn't exactly worked out that way.

Why? Well....of course there are last minute gifts to buy..ones that were not remembered before the trip. There are also cookies to bake and laundry to catch up on from the trip, house to clean, groceries to buy....

And in the meantime....oh yeah...I am "with child" making all this a little more strenuous since I have had a couple of minor not very serious symptoms going on that I need to REST to take care of. I am going to do that tomorrow.

Period. No questions. No laundry getting done. No house getting cleaned. If you knock on my door I won't be answering. IF you were allowed in the house (which you wouldn't be!) you will find myself and my two wonderful children camped out on the bed and watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas stories, and doing absolutely nothing. And maybe napping in between! ha ha!

I will get around to blogging about our trip eventually. I believe the camera is still in Corey's car, so I don't want to blog until I get the few pictures uploaded as well.

In the meantime, I would like to share my baby blog with those of you who have not seen it yet. I wanted to start chronicling our journey from the beginning and have a place to put all the "baby" news, daily if I choose without boring anyone. Maybe that is a blog I will actually be able to make into a book with the "blog2print" website and have an all inclusive baby book!

Here's the address: All You Need Is Love

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

I'm so very glad that you are going to rest. Don't stress about the house - no body cares! Enjoy a day of Christmas movies with the kids, and call me when you get tired of movies.