Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

1 more week!

 Last year I had no idea that I would be waiting one more entire week to meet this little bundle!
I'm kind of glad I didn't know! ha!
We've got a busy week ahead and next Sunday will be celebrating her first year of life! I can't believe it!
 See her walking down the sidewalk with her daddy? Such a big girl!
 We went to the zoo week before last.  It was fun!

 And last Thursday Katie and Noah both lost teeth on the same day! Here's a pic of them with their lost teeth.
 And then later that night Noah lost ANOTHER tooth! THREE in one day in this house!
 Here they are all dressed up for picture day at Education Play Station.
This was before any of the tooth losing.
 And on my birthday, Noah took me to date night at Chick fil a, for moms and sons.  It was super cool.  The lady was supposed to email the photo that was taken of us together but she didn't. :(

I figured I should take some time to upload these pics and post something.  It has been over a month since I blogged.  I have just been really busy!  Life with two older children and a VERY mobile 11 month old is tiring! :)
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love love love Katie's scarf! :) Noah is super cute!! Happy 1-week-before-1 to adorable Ruby!! :)

Andysbethy said...

I certainly wasn't thinking she was going to take so much time to greet the world. Oh well. At least I got to meet her before I moved away!!
Now, look at her.
Zion is going to lose another tooth any day now - but he holds on tight. I may be sending you a picture soon. I love that you had three in one day. That is a good story to remember for the "family history".