Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day Two

My second day drinking my fiber drink went much better.  Thanks to me thinking of perhaps mixing it with ICE WATER! Made such a difference!  Gulped it right down, then had one egg and a piece of toast because I got up late.
Lunch was chicken nachos for the family.  So I cooked myself a chicken breast with some of the onions and peppers, with only a little bit of salt and cumin and chili powder added.  I ate that with some black beans on the side and a generous amount of fresh cilantro sprinkled on top.  Drank plenty of water.
The afternoon slump hit severely, so I had a banana, and drank my Spark. The mandarin orange flavor was delicious!
For dinner I had my Omegaplex, a huge salad with lots of turkey, also tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, pecans, and a tiny bit of olive oil and some balsamic vinegar.
I had my awful post dinner shakes again and ate a Lara bar and an apple.

As for the other new thing of the week, (potty training) I care not to discuss it today. :(

No comments: