1. Laundry closet cleaned out, upper shelf organized for linens/sheets. DONE
2. Hallway closet cleaned out, reorganized for board games and school supplies instead of linens. DONE
3. Kids toys moved into their new room, organized on shelves. DONE
4. Noah's clothes moved into Katie's closet with new closet organizer rods in place. DONE
5. "Playroom" reorganized into baby storage space with extra bed set up.
6. Our closet cleaned out and reorganized. DONE
7. Our bedroom completely cleaned out and readied for painting. mostly done
8. Paint our bedroom and bathroom.
WOW! Okay, so the two more things we've done....#6 and #3 are BIGGIES! I just this evening finished reorganizing all their stuff from the other room...into their new combined room. It was a tight fit, but it seems everything finally has a place. A few things boxed up to take to Meme and Grandpa's house, and a few things going out the door to donate, and a few things set aside for a yard sale. It's all still in the house, but it isn't piled up in their room anymore.
The goal is to get #7 done before Saturday, and # 5 and #8 done on Saturday.
I am so excited! Even though the house is a complete and total wreck because the hallway and extra room and living room all have "stuff" that was cleaned out during these projects...all we have to do is get IT to where it needs to go, whether Goodwill, or downstairs for the yard sale, etc....at least it is out of the crammed up closets!
There IS a light at the end of this tunnel! And hopefully we'll reach it Saturday!
Then, I can get to the fun part, which is prepping the baby supplies (washing, folding, storing), and packing some stuff for Delivery Day!