Well, we've had part of two weekends to work on some projects. It is very slow going. Here's what we have accomplished so far:
1. Laundry closet cleaned out, upper shelf organized for linens/sheets. DONE
2. Hallway closet cleaned out, reorganized for board games and school supplies instead of linens. DONE
3. Kids toys moved into their new room, organized on shelves. Kind of
4. Noah's clothes moved into Katie's closet with new closet organizer rods in place. DONE
5. "Playroom" reorganized into baby storage space with extra bed set up.
6. Our closet cleaned out and reorganized.
7. Our bedroom completely cleaned out and readied for painting. partially done
8. Paint our bedroom and bathroom.
I have accomplished another goal which wasn't included in the original list. I've cleaned out from under and cleaned out both bathroom vanities (well, Corey did one) and now have towels and washcloths stored under them. I also cleaned out a shower that we weren't using in our bathroom that had become the cleaning supply closet, ha ha. We also cleaned the junk out of our bedroom but did not get to the closet. The extra stuff that needed to go to the basement was moved out and some furniture moved around so we have room for the co-sleeper. Number 5 on the list is getting closer. The toy reorganization is extremely slow going. And Corey will need help moving all the furniture out of that room before we can set up the extra bed.
Only 7 more weeks till due date time! Which means.....about 5 more weeks to get this stuff done!