Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

T-ball Season Comes to a Close....

Tonight was the last t-ball game for the summer! I can't believe how fast these two months have gone by! The team went to CiCi's together after the game to celebrate. Noah had a blast hanging out with his teammates and eating pizza.


Then, it was trophy time! The coaches handed out the trophies along with the name tags that marked their little bins at the games that they used to store their water/hats/gloves.

Noah was so very proud of his trophy. We were so proud of HIM! He did such a great job giving it his ALL at every game! What a great player!

Here he is with his friend, Joshua, with their trophies! Noah has this crazy fake smile thing going on and would you believe.....

......it actually got worse with the second attempt after a plea to not fake smile?! ha ha. Still a cutie though! Congratulations Noah!

Next up: Soccer Season!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

They are so cute....

heathcliff said...

I wish I had played tee ball when I was that young. I was a decent pitcher when I was 12 years old but I never learned how to hit.

Andysbethy said...

I am so sad that we missed it. Thanks for picking up Canaan's for us. Noah looks so proud, and absolutely hilarious!
Good times. I am going to have to look for a soccer team down here now. Canaan is all excited about sports... Thanks Carrie!