Nikowa, over at Quirky Mom, posted today about five shows that are on their DVR right now. I thought it was such a cool idea and a fun thing to share and see how much you know someone, or how much you have in common. The two of us have no shows in common that we are listing! :) Too funny!
So...here are the top five shows listed on our DVR right now....no editing or deleting before sharing. ;)
1. Burn Notice. This is a spy show. Corey got me to watch it last week and I didn't hate it. It's one of several attempts at a Lost replacement for him. ha ha.
2. Glee. I am not sure why this is recording right now. It is not new during the summer I don't think. I'll have to check to see what episode this is.
3. Wipeout. Wipeout is pretty crazy funny. But, we got slightly burned out so we have 3 episodes currently recorded to watch. At some point when we're in a silly mood.
4. Modern Family. Also not new right now. I can't decide who the funniest person on this show is.
5. Fairly OddParents. It's great since the kids learned how to record things. You never know what will show up on the DVR. The other day Noah asked if the DVR would just record part of a commercial because he wanted to record the preview segment/commercial for the upcoming Phineas and Ferb special. ha ha! By the way, when they are watching and recording, they are on their own special menu of preapproved kid channels... :)
So...confession time! What's the top five on YOUR DVR??