Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

My theme for the rest of the week....

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30
I know this isn't exactly in the precise context in which I will take it...ha...but in a way it is. BECAUSE my soul is at rest...then I can completely rest my mind and body for the next few days while I take a vacation from my everyday life. I pity the people who can't relax when they get away from it all, even when they ARE away from it all, because their souls are not at rest.
See you on Wednesday probably, with photos from Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! Bathany ordered our tickets today and in 13 hours I will be getting ready to head out of town! Please say a prayer for our safety and peace of mind while we are both away from our children who we are usually with 24 hours a day!, and for Corey, Katie and Noah as they go through the rest of the week. Also, for Nana, who will have charge over them during work hours...and who will be going through some school work I have left for them.
I am truly excited and ready for some REST!!!!

No comments: