Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Tough Being a Woman!


Our next girls' book club at Graceland starts tomorrow night! I am very excited about it. I actually attended a few of the sessions at the other church campus and it was very good! GREAT for women of course as it is an in depth study of the book of Esther.
I am excited to be in on all of the sessions this time and have a great time with my friends at Graceland!
Each week she will speak on topics in Esther by filling in the blank:
It's Tough Being a Woman ___________________.
The first session is: "It's Tough Being a Woman in Another Woman's Shadow."
I am also baking the Texas Sheet Cake recipe I baked a couple of weeks ago that I got from the Beth Moore blog site. I thought that would be a fun thing to have for a snack for the first night! We are also giving away some fun doorprizes as a treat to kick things off! I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: