Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weather and etc...

I had to move the snow show down, so that's why it says jan 19th. There wasn't snow to play in today, just some to watch fall and melt...

So I am super excited that our family may make their first treck to Disney World next weekend/week. It is sort of a last minute decision, but the rates are AWESOME right now. And the weather??? ?Beautiful! Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the 50s! Could it get any more perfect than that? YES it can! It can be the least busy time of the year and we won't have to wait in lines!!! WOO HOO!!! Yay for Disney in January and homeschooling so we don't have to wait till spring break or summer break to go with the crowds and the heat!

That's all I can think about right now. Other than the fact that I filled up my car LAST Sunday and it is still almost full because I haven't gone ANYWHERE this week because the weather has been so yucky! We are so ready to get out of the house....so....FL sounds like a pretty good choice!

No comments: