Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sickos



We have been sick around here lately. Nothing too terrible, but nasty colds. I guess we are spoiled. I blame all the kids that went back to public school this week and have now contaminated my kids on Wednesdays at musical practice. OR it could be leftover from the weekend at Meme and Grandpa's...or the sugar spoiling they got when they went out with their Uncle and Aunt er....their Uncle's forever girlfriend.

At any rate, it started last Thursday with Katie's cough and runny nose. We started the Vitamin C/Echinacea/tons of water/tons of hot green tea ritual and fortunately she was recovering mostly by Sunday but then Noah was going down fast. By Monday Corey couldn't breathe though Katie was over it and Noah recovered pretty quickly.

I am hoping that it does not come my way. We really need to get ourselves back to the chiropractor.... I can tell a difference in so many things! First of all, we got colds! When we are going regularly to the chiropractor we really aren't as susceptible to getting sick! With the fall allergy season coming soon that will be really important for us!

Also, when we are going to the chiropractor Corey doesn't snore! And...he has been snoring again recently... ugh! That alone is enough reason to get us back in there! ha ha!

If you live in Rome, you should go visit Dr. Robert Manna at Manna Family Chiropractic. He is a really nice guy and is a "bells and whistles" kind of chiropractor...just quick, comfortable adjustments for the entire family!

If it wasn't for the "what-if" of someone breaking their leg or something like that, I would trade my health insurance for complete chiropractic care any day! I am such a believer and "experiencer" of its benefits!

6 comments:

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

haha....that is hilarious about the snoring! We go to a chiropractor and it definitely helps, but i will have to watch Daniel's snore patterns b/c he hasn't been in a month. He usually only snores when he is exausted. very cool observation Carrie!

Anonymous said...

Now, how can being at MeMe's and Grandpa's give them a cold? They didn't have near as many sweets at our house ths time as they normally do. I tried to watch that since you complain about it so much..... And! Corey was not at our house at all!....ha
love ya anyway....
MeMe

Anonymous said...

Is a good chiro supposed to take xrays before treatment? I'd LOVE to go but definitely need all of your fyi's

Andysbethy said...

I forgot to ask last time I talked to you, is everyone well now? It has been awhile since this was written, so I assume you are well now, but I thought I would at least comment and ask?

heathcliff said...

I'll ignore the jab at me.

Karen said...

Glad everyone is finally getting better....