It has been ten years since the Y2K craze! Ten years since Corey and I started dating! And who knew that I would pull my 7 year old daughter's 8th tooth on New Year's Eve just ten years later!
We got together with friends last night and had a really fun time eating home fried chicken fingers, chili, baked potatoes, and then enjoying some chocolate fondue. We played games and just had a fun time. We ended the night with a sparkling grape juice toast for 2010 and for a "Mo Betta" year this year than last! Not that 2009 wasn't great, but who wouldn't want a BETTER year every year, right?! And after the December we had, I am certainly on board for some happy days!
I hardly ever succeed in keeping resolutions, but I guess I should at least make some kind of goals....
1. Park in the garage at some point.
2. Organize all the closets in the house.
3. Get fit.
4. Eat better.
5. Cook at home more.
6. Have a regular family game night.
7. Block out time to accomplish home improvement goals before other things get in the way every single weekend of the year.
8. Start picking up Christmas presents throughout the year.
9. Sew something else on the machine I was given.
10. Be more disciplined in my daily quiet/Bible/prayer time.
These are just a few goals. They aren't that different than things I strive to do all the time, but writing them out hopefully may help.
Here's to letting God plan this one!