Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Candids!


I had the four musketeers today while Bethany's mom went to play practice. This was as close to a photo of the four of them smiling as I could get. We had so much fun!


This is what happens when you let the kids have the camera to take photos. I have no idea how they did this, this was yesterday with no other kids around....


Here are some more photos. Katie took the one on the bottom in the mirror. Any guesses on what the one on the top right is? It took me a few moments to figure it out. Winner gets a big hearty congratulations!

You don't have long to guess though, because "God Stop Sunday" is coming bright and early tomorrow!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my....four little sweeties all together...bet they had a blast!

Is the picture of the light fixture on the ceiling in Katie's room?

Anonymous said...

That was my guess too! LOl!

Carrie said...

You all are way smarter than me! It was taken in my own house and I thought it was a drawer knob though I couldn't think of what it was on! Then I saw the purple and realized it was katie's light in her room!
*Congratulations Smarties!*