Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Friendship Award!



I got my second ever blog award today! How exciting! I am thrilled to be picked by for this Friendship Award! It's not many blessed people in the world who would have such an award bestowed upon them by their mother-in-law! Please visit her at Hallelujah Anyhow. She has just started blogging in the past few months but you would think she had been at it for years. She always has something great to share!

So, my job now is to pass this award along to eight other bloggy friends who I think deserve the award, along with these words describing the "reasons why."

These blogs are exceedingly charming and the kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

I am now honored to pass this award along to:

1. Alicia, at "Growing in Alicia's Heart." I love reading her posts where she pours her heart out concerning her personal journey toward adoption. And, we have been real life friends since 1st grade, so this goes to her.

2. Jill, at "The McCrory Crew." This is my newest bloggy friend who won my Disney giveaway and came to find out that she lives pretty much a mile away from my house! Big Web, small world! She shares everyday life with a positive attitude!

3.Valerie, at "Homeschooling with Encouragement." This lady is an inspirational homeschool mom and runs an incredible online homeschool support group. I have become friends with her online and feel like if I met her we would be able to talk as though we had been friends for life!

4. Bethany, at "Living Learning Laughing Loving," because she is my awesome close friend and incredible and dedicated blogger!

5 & 6. Kelsey, at "Travis and Kelsey" (read about her first year of marriage life while living in Africa) and Emily, at "Another Binkley Sister Blog" (read about her hilarious take on everyday life!). Yes, Bethany, I stole your sisters for my award this time because I don't have any sisters and they have great blogs!

7 & 8. Krista, at "Adam, Krista, and Kip Mayfield" a new friend from church, and Jessica at "Dewberry Daze" another new friend from church. They both had beautiful babies this past year and keep lovely blogs about their lives!

Congratulations friends! Steal the picture of the award for your blog and pass it on! How lovely blogland is for making friends! Thank you for this award Karen!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for my award! That was very sweet!!!

Jill said...

Thank you for the award. My internet has been being bad, now I have DSL. How do I post the award? Thanks, Jill