Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve: Addis Family Gathering

The Addis family gathered this morning at Cracker Barrel for the annual Christmas Eve breakfast. We ate, hung out, then headed to the grandparents' house for stocking opening. Here is a photo of the gang in front of Cracker Barrel. We all look a little shocked because we are trying to get the photo quickly on the first try since we were blocking the door.

Here is a photo of the matriarch of the Taylor family...my Maw Maw.



Here is a picture of Corey and I, ha ha. I guess this personifies our day. JK. The only one taken on this camera actually and I thought it was kind of funny.


Here is one of Chris and Hannah. Cute picture of them.



Finally, one of Katie and Noah. My mom's camera was the main one used so I don't have tons of pictures to share. We had a fun day though. Spent lots of time opening gifts from our giant stockings and playing the new game we got called Quelf (super fun game by the way, but not for the faint of heart or light of humor!)
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

2 comments:

Andysbethy said...

I love the picture of Hannah and Chris. They are so adorable!
I love that your family has a tradition of meeting for breakfast. That is just fun.

heathcliff said...

Yay! for Christmas @ Cracker Barrel!

My random word verification for this post was 'in God'...

trippy.