Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What Makes a Cozy Day?

What is cozy? (first imagine there is a fire burning in the fireplace)
Cozy is.......
Sitting in a big comfy chair. Watching and feeling the warm fireplace while it is freezing cold outside. Listening to Christmas songs and the sound of Corey, Katie and Noah playing games in another room of the house. Pondering all these things and how sweet life is while I work on my current knitting project....
THAT is cozy!
That is peaceful and relaxing, and overall just a wonderful blessing of a day from God!

4 comments:

Andysbethy said...

That sounds absolutely wonderful! I love your pictures in the sepia tone too! (or is it black and white?) Either way, it looks so elegant.
I agree - Cozy is the perfect word!

Karen said...

Beautiful post and pictures...I hope this cozy moment lasted for a while and that you have many more.

Unknown said...

Picasa has an enhancement section...to get this look I first make them "black and white" then on top of that I "warmify" them. That is the word for it, prefect for this scene. It is slightly different than their "sepia" tone, but I love it!

Anonymous said...

goodness, I thought something was wrong with my monitor LOL. It's SNOWING