Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Photo Shoot

We had so much fun getting these adorable photos of Katie and Noah the other night. You can click on the photo if you want to see them bigger...I get frustrated that Picasa doesn't fit bigger pictures into my 3 column layout. There is one of Noah snapping...you can tell which one it is if you look closely....what cuties!!! (if I do say so myself!)
No, Noah isn't cross-eyed. He just kept doing that for some reason..I think it is his first typical male response to having photos taken!

4 comments:

Andysbethy said...

I love the one where Katie is sticking her tongue out, and Noah looks like he might just bite it! That is hilarious!
Also, the eye rolling - he is his father's son, is he not? Don't Corey, and Andy, make stupid faces every time we pull the camera out? Boys are just, well, boys!
Are you going to go get your cards tomorrow? Sorry your plans didn't work out like you wanted today, but don't stress. I haven't even taken our Christmas card picture yet, so you are way ahead of me!!!

Karen said...

I have the best looking grandkids in the world! Great photography and wonderful subjects....aren't digital photos great? Just think, back in the "olden" days, this type of creativity would not have been possible...or at least not as quickly.

Anonymous said...

I just love Christmas photo sessions

PJ said...

The christmas pictures of the kids are precious!