Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Home at last!


This IS my photo...breathtaking fireworks!

We left this morning, had breakfast at Bob Evans, hit up the souvenir shop, then made our way home. After a too brief stop at the Freeman's to drop off souvenirs and swap goodies, a quick bite at Cici's Pizza, a Red Bull for Corey, and one bathroom stop besides those, we got home at about 8:00pm.

Noah asked if we could go to Disney again on Wednesdays. Yeah...we all enjoyed it, a LOT!

In other news...I have announced the winner of my Disney giveaway. Check it out by visiting my at:

www.thompsonsgotodisney.blogspot.com

I will be posting more photos and trip reports on that site this week. What a wonderful week...just wonderful fun...but it is good to be home! I can already breathe more clearly! :)

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

I'll be eager to hear what Noah has to say on Wednesday.
So cute!