Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Countdown: Day Fifteen

Laura asked: "What is an accomplishment you are most proud of?
What is a regret that you have?

I can answer these two very shortly and sweetly:


I am most proud of my children! They are such sweet, loving, and smart kids. I know I am the mom and it is my job to think they are the best kids ever, and yeah, I am definitely in agreement with that! ha ha. I love them so much and they are my biggest "investment" as far as time, effort, etc. and I am completely 100% proud of them and who they are.
Besides that obvious answer, I guess I am kind of proud of the fact that I won some writing awards in college. A couple for poetry, one for short story. It makes me think that one day I just might be able to publish that childrens' book I listed yesterday :)

Regret: DEBT! Not much else you can say about that. *BAH!*


Tomorrow, Jessica's question: "Do you wash your hair every day?"

2 comments:

Andysbethy said...

I am pretty crazy about your "accomplishments" too. You did GOOD girl. Keep up the good work.

On a side note, thank you for the link to my prayer requests.

Karen said...

I agree with Bethany....you did good!