Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Kroger paid me to take home pasta today!


(Be sure to scroll down for today's birthday countdown message)

So, here's what $11.27 bought at Kroger today!
All this Barilla pasta was on sale for .75 each. There was a coupon in the paper for .50 off of each respective kind shown here. That means they paid me .25 to buy each package! That is $2 total for taking home 8 boxes of pasta!!! All the rice cakes were free as well...$1 off coupon and they were on sale 10/10.
The soap was .09 (not on sale, just regular price was $1.09 and the coupon was $1 off.)
I am kind of embarrassed to go back to the store for a while...
but who could pass up a total of 72% savings?!?
I just feel like they are going to get wise to it or something, it is almost too good to be true!


What I got for $11:
8 boxes of pasta
4 bags of rice cakes
3 bottles of shampoo
2 6pk yogurt
Eggland's Best Eggs (closeout price $1.19)
2 bunches of grapes
3 bananas
1 gallon of milk
1 Johnson's Buddies bar soap

3 comments:

Karen said...

Bravo!! Well done....

Anonymous said...

Amazing! When would you like to start shopping for me? haha Wow, I actually KNOW someone that has mastered the couponing game. ;-)
ly
Mama

Carrie said...

I spend about $20/month on papers (2 double bundles every Sunday for $5). I have already saved around $200 this month...that is just off the top of my head, but gracious, I KNOW I have saved $80 this WEEK!