Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Countdown: Day One

What is your favorite food and why?


SPAGHETTI! Without a doubt, this is my desert island food! WHY? It can be changed up with different textures and makes of pasta, different flavors of sauces, and doctored up with anything fresh you have on hand.
I could eat spaghetti every day and never get tired of it...really!

I have decided to answer the questions in the order they were commented...except throwing in randomly some of my mom's questions since she provided several to choose from.

Other food news: Quiznos and TCBY were both founded in 1981.

Tomorrow I will answer Jill's question: "Who is your hero, and why?"

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Thanks for answering my question, Carrie! I love spaghetti too, but I don't think I could eat it every day... :)

Karen said...

This was a neat idea! I am looking forward to reading all your answers...