Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Countdown: Day Three

Mimi asked: "If you were an animal, what would you be and why?"

Hmmmmm...... It is a well known fact among people I regularly have conversations with, that I really do not enjoy animals. I mean, I really do not enjoy animals. I think they stink, they are gross, they can't be trusted, and they are just generally creepy and crawly even if they aren't "considered" creepy crawly ones. I honestly can't think of one single animal that I enjoy. We even tried pet fish and that didn't work out either...I got tired of them sitting there taking up space on a table in the kitchen that I could be using for something more useful (it now holds our Ipod deck and a digital photo frame :)

So, in light of my general and utter dislike of all animals...I guess I would say... giraffe.

My own personal photo taken on our "Disney" safari in February.

Why? Because most people think they are beautiful, they are well taken care of in any environment I have seen them in, and they are tall (something that I have never experienced).

That was a great question..I hate to keep saying that but truly, it is fun.

Please feel free to share your answer...what animal would you be? (and why)

Tomorrow I answer Emilee's question: What is your favorite time of day, and why?


update: Mimi clarified her question and I am kind of embarrassed because I was so shallow when I answered! ha ha! Well, I gave it some thought, and I have decided that "me" in "animal" form would have to be a goldfish..because I heard somewhere that fish have no memory so every time they blink their eyes it's like a new day...ha ha! TOTALLY me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so funny :) I have two dogs, they really are a lot of extra work. Love reading all this. Have a good day! Jill

Mimi said...

Haha, I guess you took my question to mean, "which animal would you want to be"! I love your reason why: 'Because most people think they are beautiful, they are well taken care of in any environment I have seen them in, and they are tall (something that I have never experienced).'
I was thinking more along the lines of personality. Such as, I would be a turtle: Slow, steady, determined, tough. That's me.

Anonymous said...

This one is funny....

Mama

Carrie said...

Mimi: I guess I am just not a deep thinker...ha ha!
I have no idea what animal would be "me" in animal form.

Andysbethy said...

I do not think you are a goldfish, you silly girl. You are a goofball though. Corey has definitely rubbed off on you over the years!
I think I know what we will be discussing in the car tonight - this will be an interesting shopping trip!
This will be continued....

Karen said...

Cute answer....