Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Countdown: Day Twenty-six

Corey asked: "What was your favorite childhood cartoon?"

When you are discussing entertainment it is really difficult to pick one "favorite."
Here are some of my
favorites:


Alvin and the Chipmunks (especially the movie with the Chipettes)

and

Garfield and Friends

I remember really enjoying both of these....the
y were funny, and I really like the songs in the Chipmunks. Another favorite of mine even as a teen was Animaniacs. That was one of the last really funny kids' cartoon shows! SO funny! I miss it!


So, there you go. Three favorites. Can't pick. So fun!

Tomorrow I will answer another one of my mom's questions: "If you could meet and talk with anyone(dead or alive) who would it be and what one question would you ask them?"

1 comment:

Karen said...

I remember Corey was a big fan of the Animaniacs and we all loved Garfield....